[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] file: branch 1.2 r51406 -/branches/1.2/apps/app_mixmonitor.c

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Mon Jan 29 16:21:07 MST 2007

Hi,

This change breaks mixmonitor's ability to execute <command>.
When the call is finished and you get "==  Executing [filename]"
It only contains the file name of the recording and does not have
<command> itself.

I'm not sure if it the same issue that I reported in #6462 or not.

>Log:
>Move filestream creation to Mixmonitor loop. This will prevent a blank
file >from being created if no frames ever pass through to be recorded.
(issue >#7589 reported by steve_mcneil)