[asterisk-dev] My email id

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Mon Jan 29 09:03:10 MST 2007

You will also find this book to be useful in providing you with a foundation for working with the Asterisk PBX.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk:+The+Future+of+Telephony

The site I have linked to is also a deep resource for information about the installation, configuration and use of Asterisk.

-Jonathan