[asterisk-dev] My email id

Dhiraj Kumar dhirajkumar at bpltelecom.com
Mon Jan 29 05:21:44 MST 2007

   Hi,
        As i know , asterisk will run on linux machine.You can download
        asterisk-1.2.13 from asterisk site. you will get the tar file.
        run these command,
               tar -xvzf asterisk-1.2.13
        go in to asterisk 1.2.13 directory and type,

         make
         make install

         Before installing asterisk on your linux system , you should
         also configure file like sip.conf, extensions.conf in /etc/
         asterisk/ directory.

                                     Thanking You
                                     With Regards
                                     Dhiraj Kumar