[asterisk-dev] Problem with configure and FreeTDS

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:17:51 MST 2007

Howdy,

I was building 1.4 earlier today and ran into a problem with
./configure --with-tds=/usr/local.  I resolved it by changing line 787
of configure.ac from:

    case `grep TDS_VERSION_NO ${FREETDS_DIR:-/usr/include}/tdsver.h` in

to:

    case `grep TDS_VERSION_NO ${FREETDS_DIR:-/usr}/include/tdsver.h` in

Or I suppose you could change FREETDS_DIR to FREETDS_INCLUDE and that
should still work.  It looks like this hasn't been fixed in trunk.

Thanks,
Sean