[asterisk-dev] compile error need help using app_amd

Peter Halliday hoangelos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:57:44 MST 2007

I see this recurring in the list with no response.  I don't usually ask
things without look and good didn't know this and can't find this in the
archives of the list either.  Please advice:

[root at asterisk1 asterisk]# astxs -install -autoload app_amd2.c
make: *** No rule to make target `apps_env'.  Stop.
 -I/usr/src/asterisk -I/usr/src/asterisk/include  -c app_amd2.c -o
app_amd2.o

Anyone that's used the app_amd3 functionality would be helpful as well.