[asterisk-dev] app_dial.c modification

Nic Bellamy nicb-lists at vadacom.co.nz
Tue Jan 23 18:21:42 MST 2007

Darren Nay wrote:

> I am currently building an application for my company using AGI.  One
> of the options that we wish to offer our customer is the ability to
> customize their music on hold to incoming callers during call
> forwarding scenarios.  Not being able to find a good way to do this I
> decided to try and hack up app_dial.c in order to add a new option to
> stream an audio file as an alternative to ringing during the dial out
> procedure.

[snip]

> I have attached the hacked up version of app_dial.c to this email, as
> well as diff output from the original app_dial.c and my modified version.

I went to have a quick look-see, but found the patch is in diff's
default (and rather unpleasant) format.

Would you mind re-doing the diff in unified format? A default diff
doesn't provide any of the surrounding context, making it unusable to
"just read".

Eg. diff -up app_dial.c.orig app_dial.c

(-u = unified format, -p = show C function for change)

Cheers,
    Nic.

--
Nic Bellamy,