[asterisk-dev] Trickiness building svn-trunk as cross-compile

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jan 22 07:23:18 MST 2007

Brian Capouch wrote:
> all: calls _all: which calls cleantest, which sees the recently-built
> code in menuselect and removes it, then goes in there and starts
> building it to run on the target platform.  BANG!!

We've covered this before. The existing Makefiles work perfectly when
cross-compiling is setup, and menuselect/mxml are built to run on the
build host, not the target.

As I asked you before, can you show us _exactly_ how you are setting up
your cross-compile? We can't really do anything to help you when we have
to guess what commands and environment you have setup...