[asterisk-dev] Re: Realtime Voicemail Password Change WORKING NOW

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:53:45 MST 2007

> 99% of the time that people have this problem, it's because they renamed
> the column "uniqueid" in the vmdb.sql sample file, not realizing that
> the name of the column MUST be "uniqueid" for password changing to
> work.
>
> --
> Tilghman

Holly column name Batman!  That worked.  In my effort to be consistent
across table names, I did change the voicemail table column 'uniqueid'
to 'id', like the sip, iax and exten tables.

I changed it back to 'uniqueid' and password update is working fine now.

Thanks to all who replied for your help.

--
JR Richardson
Engineering for the Masses