[asterisk-dev] problem with modifing app_voicemail.c

Dima Pursanov dima at expert.ge
Thu Jan 18 07:39:15 MST 2007

Hello, can you tell how to modify app_voicemail.c to get following result:
1. I want to reduce functionality, i do not want following funtions:  Call back, Envelope, Outgoing call and  Record your busy message, Record your name, Record your temporary message (new in Asterisk v1.2),  Change your password...
2. Also I want to save my sent messages in "Sent" folder.
3. In Georgian time is spelled different than in English.Between hours and minutes there must be sound like "minutes and" and afrer minutes "minutes"...

I thought this letter is to be sent to developers,because as i found,i must change some parts of app_voicemail.c..and the code is too HUGE,to understand it in small time period..
Thanks a Lot!