[asterisk-dev] meetme restructure

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:06:42 MST 2007

hi huys, i wrote an essay to add some functionalities to meetme.

To be consistent with other config files.

The main idea is to create contexts in meetme too.

Let me know whatcha guys think about it:
--------------

Example:

[general]
;We could restrict the conf to some native-codecs
disallow = all                ;refuse all codecs, except g711u and g711a
allow =g711u
allow=g711a

[1234] ;meetme conf 1234
pin=1234                     ;regular pin for the conf 1234
adminpin=8787            ;admin pin for that conf

[5657] ;meetme conf 5657 and no password

[9393] ; meetme conf 9393 with password 8712
pin=8712

If you try to call the conf and you don't have the necessary codec:
Sorry channel FOO is currently using gsm and we don't support it for that
conference.
And it goes at priority n+1

Advantage:
Based on a private linked list of N struct "ast_meetme".

Allow to add custom stuff for future, which support many stuff (like N
codecs)  like:
maxidletime=600; which will close the conf for users idling for 10 minutes
in the conf, without any noise.

--
Clod Patry