[asterisk-dev] asterisk-gui can not login in svn trunk

andy wang ypwangreg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:14:44 MST 2007

Hi, All,

I just check out the codes from svn without zaptel using:
  516  svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk
  518  svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-gui/trunk asterisk-gui
then build asterisk with compiler option LOW_MEMORY, STATIC_MODULE and
Embedded all of the Modules.

After install, I can access
http://myip:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html
but the "username" "password" input is diabled and login/logoff is too.

>From the googling, it seems relating with rawman because the gui can
not know if the rawman is alive using the ping-pong heartbeat. I test
it as following:
1.http://myip:8088/asterisk/rawman?action=status,
   it returns empty page not an "unauthentic error".
2.http://192.168.1.102:8088/asterisk/rawman?action=login&username=admin&secret=22222
CLI*>== HTTP Manager 'admin' logged on from 192.168.1.156
   then http://192.168.1.102:8088/asterisk/rawman?action=ping
   return blank page.
   then http://192.168.1.102:8088/asterisk/rawman?action=status
   return blank page
3.http://192.168.1.102:8088/asterisk/httpstatus
   return HTTP status page.
4. http://192.168.1.102:8088/asterisk/mxml?action=status with rawman
login or not
   asterisk will be killed. on the linux I can't gdb it with -cvvv and
-f so I don't get the coredump.

Regards,
Andy