[asterisk-dev] digitmap - RFC2705

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:03:02 MST 2007

hi guys,
I was wondering if there's any work in progress to port the RFC2705 in
asterisk.
I mean, something that will translate any digits maps string in a pattern
way that Asterisk will understand (NXZ and [foo-bar]).

If none, let me so I can start work on something related to that.

Imagine this scenario:
In a GUI, you want to support digits maps from RFC2705 in that GUI.
We could start a "translation" (maybe based on pattern Adaptator) from that
"2705 string", which will return an Asterisk pattern;
and vice-versa (if we can).

That will be cool if Asterisk would support that syntax too.

Suggestion? comments?

Let me know.

--
Clod Patry