[asterisk-dev] Possible to build zaptel-SVN for same arch, different machine?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Jan 10 22:37:54 MST 2007

critch wrote:

> While I am sure you have thought about this, I just want to make sure.
> You do know you might run into problems if you use a different GCC
> version. I would assume that a newer version of the distro would be
> running newer GCC and libc as well.

I've got quite a few machines and lots of different things running.

Part of the strategy--for better or worse--is that this sort of
build-and-move helps me begin to identify issues that I'm going to have
as the network begins to be populated by the newer builds, libraries,
and the like.

I did it like this the last time (~ 2 years ago) and it worked pretty well.

Thx.

B.

believed to be clean.