[asterisk-dev] ilbc codec 20ms sample rate?

Ma Zhiyong zhiyong.m at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:52:40 MST 2007

Thank you. But I check rtp-packetization in asterisk 1.4.0. find it
didn't support ilbc:20, which version did you use?

Name            Min             Max             Default         Increment
g723            30              300             30              30
gsm             20              300             20              20
ulaw            10              150             20              10
alaw            10              150             20              10
g726            10              300             20              10
ADPCM           10              300             20              10
SLIN            10              70              20              10
lpc10           20              20              20              20
g729            10              230             20              10
speex           10              60              20              10
ilbc            30              30              30              30
g726_aal2       10              300             20              10