[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-commits] oej: trunk r49152 - in /trunk: ./ configs/features.conf.sample

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jan 2 06:55:14 MST 2007

asterisk-commits at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Author: oej
> Date: Tue Jan  2 07:50:51 2007
> New Revision: 49152

> Log:
> Update sample config
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/   (props changed)
>     trunk/configs/features.conf.sample
>
> Propchange: trunk/
> Binary property 'branch-1.4-merged' - no diff available.

I'm not sure I understand what you did here... it does not appear that
you used 'svnmerge' to do this merge, because the log message is very
different (and too ambiguous), but the branch-1.4-merged property was
updated. You must have done that manually :-)

It is useful to let svnmerge do these merges and then use the commit
message it produces, because then people can see the same commit message
in every branch where the commit occurs.