[asterisk-dev] Re: initialize ast_key structure

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Feb 27 10:43:20 MST 2007

Thomas Hecker wrote:
> Maybe, this is stupid beginner question, but anyway. Is anybody able to
> tell me the right way to load my char[] bitstream into such a structure?

It's not that it is a beginner question, it is just something that
nobody, as far as I know, has ever had to do.  The code in res_crypto
only knows how to load keys from a file.  You're just going to have to
extend it to be able to pass it your own key that is already in memory.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer