[asterisk-dev] Problem with creating a patch

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Mon Feb 26 10:10:37 MST 2007

Hello List

Im trying to make a patch, that enables one to specify the IP address used in the SDP portion of the SIP INVITE messages.

I have the patch working, with a globally specified IP address, in a parameter called rtpip.

But now I want to be able to specify the rtpip variable on a per-peer/per-user level.

I have the options loaded in from the config files, and put in the correct sip_peer and sip_user structs, but I cant figure out where I copy them to the sip_pvt structure that gets passed to the add_sdp function.

Where is the user/peer originated variables put into the sip_pvt structure?

Regards

Jon Leren Schøpzinsky