[asterisk-dev] Getting chan->cdr->end.tv_sec of channel when Dial() returns

ast guy astguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 00:46:20 MST 2007

Hi,
Channel->CDR structure provides following time values
chan->cdr->start.tv_sec,
chan->cdr->answer.tv_sec,
chan->cdr->end.tv_sec

I'm able to get start, answer time values of channel connected with
Dial() application when it returns in my app but not getting end time
value. But only it is fetched when channel has been hung by asterisk.
In simple I want to get end time value for Leg 2 channel. Any
suggestions how should I use ast_cdr_X functions to achieve.

-ag