[asterisk-dev] Missing Sound!

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Feb 22 15:49:28 MST 2007

On Thursday 22 February 2007 15:43, Steve Murphy wrote:
> The length of a voicemail in seconds is divided by 60, and the
> resulting number played just after the vm-duration file is played.
> Then "vm-minutes" is played.
>
> caio1982 suggests that "this message is longer than" be the wording
> for this...
> I personally lean toward "this message is at least" ... but, who am
> I?
>
> So, any votes or further suggestions as to what to put in this file?

"This message is longer than 5 minutes" sounds wrong, as does "This
message is at least 5 minutes".  Both are technically true for messages
that are 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 2 hours long.  "This message lasts 5
minutes" sounds better, given that it's giving an exact duration, but
I'm not married to the phrasing.

While we're recording messages, I need "Press 9 for more entries" for
a Directory modification I'm working on.

--
Tilghman