[asterisk-dev] Bug #7531 (call not terminated after timelimit expires) fixed in 1.2?

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Thu Feb 22 11:27:08 MST 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 17:14 +0100, Olle E Johansson wrote:
> 21 feb 2007 kl. 17.28 skrev Alistair Cunningham:
>
> > Kayolan,
> >
> > We have definitely had the symptoms described in this bug on
> > Asterisk 1.2. Perhaps it was this bug instead:
> >
> > http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6356
> >
> > which seems to be very similar. Do you know if 6356 has been fixed
> > in 1.2?

If indeed, this bug exists in 1.2, this would be the first I've seen of
it. I even tested 1.2 with the testcases that were not working in 1.4
and trunk.

So, if this isn't working in 1.2, I'll need some test cases that
demonstrate the problem, which shouldn't be that hard, as it's just a
call to the Dial app... If some interesting combo of numbers causes a
problem, or something, then we'll fix it in 1.2.

So, the best way to proceed is to gather an easily reproducible test
case,
and open a new bug under mantis (bugs.digium.com), and I'll look into
it.

murf