[asterisk-dev] Bug #7531 (call not terminated after timelimit expires) fixed in 1.2?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Feb 21 12:08:24 MST 2007

Kaloyan,

Thank you. Do you know which 1.2.X version these revisions would have
gone into? We have customers at various recent 1.2.X versions (most
customers don't want to upgrade unless necessary), and we only want to
tell customers they must upgrade if they need to.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com