[asterisk-dev] G726

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Wed Feb 21 02:15:56 MST 2007

On 21 Feb 2007, at 00:18, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Tim Panton wrote:
>> But
>> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guy-iax-02.txt under
>> Media Format Subclass Values
>> says:
>>

>>  0x00000800 | AMR            | Variable
>>

> Asterisk has never had definitions for AMR as a format type, so I
> don't
> know where this came from.

One of the other IAX implementations perhaps? (not mine, YATE?)

I'll bring it up at the IAX BoF at etel - since both Mark Spencer and
Ed Guy
will be there we should be able to get to the bottom of it.

If anyone else is going to be at Etel, try and drop by the BoF and if
you can't
but you have questions you'd like asked, let me know and I'll try and
ask them...

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/etel2007/view/e_sess/13584

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net