[asterisk-dev] Asterisk developer needed

Wendy Maniscalco wendym at acuitycom.com
Thu Feb 15 21:18:32 MST 2007

We have a autodialer web based software service we offer our clients.

Currently the front end is in php which is fine, the database is mysql
but the back end is C++ connecting back to dialogic voice boards.

The system basically allows the user to call in and record   a message.
then using the web he dials a list member and if he gets them live he speaks
but if he gets voicemail he can leave a live message and then send the
prerecorded
message, as soon as he hits play or hang-up he is able to dial the next
number.

its for people that have one message and multiple recipients but would want
speak live if poss or at least personalize the message they are sending.
Like sales
guys for example pushing a new product.

The system is working now but is a bit flaky on the conferencing and
sometimes
doest release the port properly which causes issues.

I have been told that digital is a better way to go with this, that the
conferencing
is more stable.

My original programmer told me to look into Asterisk hence my original
posting.

Thanks in advance

Wendy