[asterisk-dev] queues, Blinking lamps and hints again

Olle E Johansson olle at voop.com
Thu Feb 15 04:27:24 MST 2007

15 feb 2007 kl. 10.52 skrev Klaus Darilion:

> Olle E Johansson wrote:
>> - busy-level
>> - limitonpeer
>> Busy-level sets a level where chan_sip should indicate a BUSY
>> state to the devicestate
>> subsystem. With this, you can have a call-limit on 3 and busy-
>> level on 1. That means
>> we will indicate busy on the first call, but the phone may still
>> place some calls - which
>> is needed for SIP transfers.
>
> This sounds like a useful extension also for 1.4.

> NOTIFYs to allow direct call pickup with the SNOM phones during
> ringing (like in bristuff), e.g:

There's work going on there in one of my branches, but not very
prioritized since no
customer asks for it. The problem with the patch in the bug tracker
and I guess in
bristuff, is that the patch involves a lot of channel walking for
each notify, which on
larger implementations would kill the system. It works, but does not
scale at all.

The alternative way is to add a "fake" call ID and when you have a
pickup, do the
channel walk and pickup the call. That's the code I'm working on.

/O