[asterisk-dev] Questions on app_directory w/ MySQL Realtime

PBrunnen at bccnetworks.net PBrunnen at bccnetworks.net
Wed Feb 14 19:23:11 MST 2007

Dear all,
  Sorry to bother on this... but I am a bit lost.
I am using asterisk 1.2.12.1 with MySQL providing realtime.
No matter what I do for a context passed to app_directory() it always
returns no-one found.

Now I did find this in a bug report (bug_id 0002475) that is reported as
fixed.
But I can not figure out what version this is 'fixed' in... and the patches
won't apply to either of the 1.2.12 or 1.2.14 releases that I tried.
Can anyone assist on this??

Thanks!! -Cheers, Peter.

MySQL-shared-compat-4.1.21-1.glibc23
MySQL-devel-4.1.21-0.glibc23