[asterisk-dev] patch for realtime mode in chan_sip.c

Germán Aracil Boned german at tecnoxarxa.com
Tue Feb 13 19:48:41 MST 2007

Sorry, I don't understand these messages.

I only, add one field for write ip addres of server where sip peer
registry. Exactly server ip where sip client send registry, server can
have more public ips and can exist more servers with one db server. This
work with realtime mode on asterisk 1.2:

More info:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9049

You need, read this field, and make dialplan, for send invite to server
where sip was registered.

I think, this is a good idea. You like ?