[asterisk-dev] problems with queues and trunks IAX2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 08:09:12 MST 2007

Hi Nuria. This question is for asterisk-users mailing list. I think
you will have better chances of a proper response there. Also, try
changing the work "hoping" for "waiting", in spanish may seem correct,
but AFAIK, in english is not.

Kind Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"