[asterisk-dev] zaptel install error

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Mon Feb 12 09:04:18 MST 2007

On 2/10/07, Julian Lyndon-Smith <asterisk at dotr.com> wrote:
> usr/bin/install: cannot stat `zaptel-fw-*.bin': No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [hotplug-install] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/zaptel-1.4/firmware'
> make: *** [install] Error 2

I saw a similar error a few days ago, and ended up re-running "make
menuselect" and selecting the firmware files.  (I'm not sure why I
needed them, as that install wasn't using a Digium card that needed
the firmware files, but oh well.)  When I ran "make install", it
downloaded the firmware files from Digium's FTP site and the
installation proceeded without any other problems.

-Jared