[asterisk-dev] Bug 8781 - G729 No path to translate.

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Sun Feb 11 05:48:51 MST 2007

On 11 Feb 2007, at 04:22, Paul Cadach wrote:

> Did you try to disable G.711 on SIP leg?

Yes (I put disallow=all, allow=g729 into the sip.conf for the handset
device, and the same thing happens.  Inbound calls work ok if I have
allow=g729 and allow=ulaw, as they get presented in 711.)

Making g.711 (well, ulaw and alaw) the preferred encoding to use
makes everything work just fine.

Anyone have an opinion that it is related to bug 8781 ?

-a