[asterisk-dev] API Originate Application

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Feb 9 08:40:48 MST 2007

	This is an asterisk-users list subject, please discuss there.

	The "Application" field in Originate is the name of the Asterisk
application available from the dialplan. You can see the list of
available applications by entering "show applications" in the Asterisk
CLI. The "Data" field is the argument string passed to the caleld
application, in the same format as in the parenthesized list in a
dialplan: exten => s,1,Application(Data)

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 08:06 -0700, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein