[asterisk-dev] 1.4svn configure & --with-imap no go on FC6/CentOS4/RHEL4

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 8 22:00:53 MST 2007

Hi all,

With asterisk 1.4svn from yesterday I have tested --with-imap on a FC6
and CentOS4 box. Currently it fails although the required files are
installed (libc-client-devel package 2004g version):

/usr/lib/c-client.a
/usr/lib/libc-client.a
/usr/lib/libc-client.so
/usr/include/imap/ with the header files

configure seems to be looking in an entirely different place (the
c-client dir). I have tried to make it work but to no avail.

It would be nice if --with-imap could be used on FC6, CentOS4 and RHEL4
too. Anyone have a suggestion what I could do to fix this? Should I file
a bug?

Thanks,
Patrick