[asterisk-dev] mISDN and users.conf

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Feb 4 11:46:27 MST 2007

Christian wrote:
> I'd like to add chan_misdn to the users.conf thingy. chan_zap just adds
> "zapchan=", should i do the same and use
> a variable like "misdnports=" ? i might need a few more
> configparameters, should i just prefix the misdn specific parameters
> with "misdn" ?

You shouldn't have to.  The way that the other modules work is that they read
through every option in the appropriate section of users.conf looking for any
that may have meaning.  So, ideally, if you had an option called
"supercoolextension=yes" in misdn.conf, and that same option was dropped into an
entry in users.conf, you would see it and apply it as normal.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer