[asterisk-dev] [Re] chan_skinny development

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Feb 4 11:43:30 MST 2007

Lacy Moore - Aspendora wrote:
> Russell, would Digium be willing to let us develop features above and
> beyond what can be done with SIP, as Damien pointed out?

Of course!  New features are always welcome.  :)  I just want to make sure that
whatever things that people have in mind are done in such a way that they fit
with the rest of Asterisk in the best way possible.

SLA was mentioned here.  I'm currently working on a re-write of SLA support in
Asterisk.  Once I have it ready for use, it would be nice to see what, if
anything, needs to be added to chan_skinny to make sure those phones can be used
as well.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer