[asterisk-dev] RTCP Stats

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Feb 2 12:52:00 MST 2007

Correct, it is only on 1.4.x.

The variable populates for me about 95% of the time, although I know Andrew
Kohlsmith was having issues with it as well. It's not 100% reliable at this
point, but is the place where RTCP stats are given at the end of the call. I
just haven't had the time yet to debug where the real issue lies in order to
have the data to open up a bug report as I'm not yet to the point that RTCP
data is in my priority list of things to work on.

Leif Madsen.