[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4 CLI command audit

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Feb 2 08:41:45 MST 2007

Hello everyone!

Jim van Meggelen and I have been going through the CLI commands in 1.4 in
preparation of writing some documentation and have found some discrepancies

While some of these most likely are to be "exempted", there are probably a few
which may need to be updated, or discussed as to what they really should be.
I have opened a bug at:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8925

It contains a text file which has the audit of CLI commands which need
something updated or changed in them. If the CLI commands will most
definitely not be changed for 1.4.1+, then that would be good to know as well
since we are going to need to write the documentation for them, and would
like to write it for how it will be presented in Asterisk for the 1.4.x
series of releases.

Thanks in advance!
Leif Madsen.