[asterisk-dev] SIP channel Indicate AST_CONTROL_FLASH support

Kamanashis Roy Shuva kamanashisroy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:16:39 CST 2007

Hi,

  I used ast_dtmf_stream() function with digit argument set to
"4234F". And the 'F' there
creates problem. I have seen the code that asterisk identifies the 'F'
and tries to indicate
"AST_CONTROL_FLASH" through protocol specific indicate function and
sip_indicate() fails to do that.

  It say says error, "Don't know how to indicate condition 9"

  I repent for what I said earlier about Mr Olle. I think I hurt
myself. I think I should put myself into custody. Forgive me ..

--
-- Thanks

Kamanashis Roy