[asterisk-dev] SIP channel Indicate AST_CONTROL_FLASH support

Kamanashis Roy Shuva kamanashisroy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 06:53:44 CST 2007

Hi,

   Thank you for your reply.

   At a first glance I was only thinking about SIP INFO message for
DTMF. So I could not
get you ,Mr. Olle J. . I think I missed something. Now I know that it
is preferred to use SDP to send or receive DTMFs.

   http://www.patton.com/support/faqs_detail.asp?id=149

   The link you provided says that they can accept FLASH in either way.

   I always feel that people who wrote asterisk are great (something I
dream to be ..).

   Finally the flash support is still not there (Not in anykind of
DTMF or indication !!).

--
-- Thanks

Kamanashis Roy