[asterisk-dev] wish to gauge Asterisk support @ eComm 2008?

Lee Dryburgh dryburghl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:36:13 CST 2007

Oh I get it now. Yes that was bad communication. You refer to the HTML
(yuck) email that went out in the past couple of days from Petra. NO spam
techniques were used. I hate spam. The mailing list was built by aggregating
the address books of those closely associated with the event. So you were
definitely in the To: field in one of our address books previously. On
hindsight we should have stated that on the email as a couple of folks
failed to make the connection (not surprisingly) and thought it was spam!

We can take this off list if you wish.

Regards

Lee