[asterisk-dev] xmas asterisk maintainers stats

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Dec 20 16:05:23 CST 2007

Caio Begotti wrote:
> Just a few commands plus 'svn blame' here and there and here it is: a
> asterisk maintainers ranking. Just for the sake of fun, you know, in
> case you get curious. This only applies for trunk, not including
> Zaptel maintainers nor libpri. Again, just for fun.

There are some interesting statistics here, as well:

http://bugs.digium.com/svnstats/

However, as you mentioned, you can't use this stuff more much more than fun, at
least when it comes to code per person.  We spend a lot of time committing each
others, or contributors code, as well as our own.  :)

(Yeah, I know bugs.digium.com is a weird place to put it, but it was the most
convenient place to do it the night I was playing around and setting it up ...)

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer