[asterisk-dev] /include/version.h

Tony Plack Tony at plack.net
Thu Dec 20 10:58:11 CST 2007

I was noticing that the version.h file does not get destroyed and built again on each make.  I noticed this because my version in the console differed from the version in svn info.

I realize that if I did a make clean and then make, this would be solved, but I do like my incremental makes to verify what has changed.

Does anyone see issue with the fact that the version in the console may not match the SVN versions?  Just thought that since loader.c depends on these versions, we would want to make sure they are correct for addons.