[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r3524 - /branches/1.4/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Dec 19 13:49:14 CST 2007

Patrick wrote:

> Quickly browsing the commit I don't see any documentation how to do "per
> channel" EC. Is there documentation available somewhere?

I don't understand your question. Zaptel already supports (and chan_zap
can control) turning the EC on or off on a per-channel basis.

I haven't done the work to improve chan_zap to be able to utilize this
new Zaptel feature yet... but it will appear soon.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies