[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] kpfleming: trunk r93211 - in /trunk: ./ build_tools/ channels/

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Mon Dec 17 13:45:39 CST 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 05:11:07PM -0000, SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:
> Author: kpfleming
> Date: Mon Dec 17 11:11:06 2007
> New Revision: 93211

> Log:
> make the configure script detect that it is running on a Windows platform, and report that information so that menuselect can use it (all information that is used to decide whether to build modules or not must be fed to menuselect so the user knows what will be built and why... don't make module build decisions in the makefiles, please)

ok as a temporary workaround (same as was the original MODULE_EXCLUDE),
but WINDOWS has nothing different from other platforms so we should not
need WINARCH, or BSDARCH, LINUXARCH, ...

The problem with chan_oss and chan_unistim being disabled in the Makefile
was that CYGWIN does have sys/soundcard.h so the check for ossaudio
succeeds. I guess I need to implement a better check...

Same for unistim, there is no explict dependency there but clearly
there is some unchecked assumption on prerequisites

cheers
luigi