[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] russell: trunk r93151 - /trunk/include/asterisk/file.h

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Dec 17 09:14:11 CST 2007

Atis Lezdins wrote:
> Luigi Rizzo wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 08:10:32AM -0000, SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:
>>> Author: russell
>>> Date: Sat Dec 15 02:10:32 2007
>>> New Revision: 93151

>>> Log:
>>>  fix a typo from revision 93138
>> it is not a typo, the file is really called mman.h
>
> Then why does ifdef contains HAVE_MMAP?

Because that is the function being checked for that resides in mman.h.  It threw
me off at first, obviously, but it was really late at night, and I obviously
didn't compile my change.  :)  Oh well, I figure we're all entitled to really
dumb commits every once and a while ...

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer