[asterisk-dev] Can we modify the asterisk ?

ptdtruc at ghp-fareast.com.vn ptdtruc at ghp-fareast.com.vn
Sun Dec 16 22:47:19 CST 2007

Hi all,

I am a dev.I would like to modify the asterisk source code so that it can
integrate with sugarCrm or how can I integrate/include a DB in the asterisk.
I mean that I developed software that manages the contacts for a company and
I am implementing this software. This software has a DB which contains
contacts within full information (the number.) so can the asterisk admin
(trixbox)can import these contacts from DB or integrate my DB with your
asterisk system

Thanks and cheers