[asterisk-dev] [Asterisk 0011377]: added a return variable to app_controlplayback that reports the key used to stop playback.

Johan Wilfer johan at wilfer.se
Sun Dec 16 18:20:54 CST 2007

okay, it seems like we have two choices either:
1) Remove the defaults
2) Keep the current default but if a defaulted key (# or *) is used for
something else, default to null.

I guess I already explained my point of view well enough so I won't
repeat myself.
Jason - would you like me to open a bug in the bug tracker for this, or
do you handle it yourself?
The ball is yours..

Greetings!
/Johan