[asterisk-dev] Can The asterisk integrate with SugarCRM

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Dec 14 12:22:39 CST 2007

	That is a question to ask on the asterisk-users list, not this -dev
list (for people developing the Asterisk server itself, not people using
Asterisk or developing apps that use Asterisk). You should search the
list archives first, and the voip-info wiki:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Avoip-info.org%20sugarcrm , where
people have already worked on this application.

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 10:38 -0600, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein