[asterisk-dev] Unified Asterisk Interface

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:37:10 CST 2007

Yes, you need to keep track of events and channels in Async AGI.
Ignore a bit the initial explanation I gave in the bug tracker about
DynamicApp() ...  that was my first try on having this to work.
However, I required more feedback and I wanted to not only be able to
execute applications dynamically, but also execute AGI commands, so I
created a second patch for something named Async AGI. Some years ago
we based a medium-size system on a patch called MAGI() created by
David Pollak ( you can search the asterisk-dev history to find out
more about that patch ), now I decided to finally try to bring that
functionality to trunk with a less intrusive patch.