[asterisk-dev] Unified Asterisk Interface

Jim Capp jcapp at anteil.com
Mon Dec 10 10:16:56 CST 2007

David,

Please check out the "asterisk-java" project:
http://asterisk-java.org/development

It is an excellent package that while not providing a single api, it
does provide both AMI and AGI in a single programming environment.  I
had written my own AMI interface in java before discovering the AGI/AMI
interfaces in asterisk-java.  I was able to easily integrate my AMI
interface with the asterisk-java AGI.

While it may not be exactly what you are looking for, I think you will
find it very useful.

Jim