[asterisk-dev] Outsource

Rawshan Iajdani iajdani at provati.com
Mon Dec 10 07:06:07 CST 2007

I am working on a calling card solution using Asterisk and A2Billing with
call back functionality (sms and caller id).
I outsource my server, outsourced my incoming phone line to third party. Now
stuck with SMS outsourcing. I don't want to setup a GSM modem physically in
USA and Canada as I don't reside there and there will be a maintenance
problem. I looked at some SMS gateway like ipip.com and clikatel. But they
cost me fortune. What I am looking for is to connect directly to the SMSC
server of mobile operator through API. I believe it will reduce the cost
drastically like other services I bought. Do you anybody knows any operator
who allows API access to their SMSC server in Canada or in usa???

Will appreciate. Could not find any with googling.

Thanks