[asterisk-dev] Kill the user, kill the user!

Igor A. Goncharovsky igi-go at ya.ru
Fri Dec 7 11:45:09 CST 2007

Hi!

Johansson Olle E wrote:
> Incoming calls are handled this way
>
> * First, we match on peer object name with the From username
> * Then we try to match on IP/Port
> * If we can't match, we send to the context defined in the "general"
> section in sip.conf or to "default".
>
> If you can find any way this may give you problems, please inform me
> now. Otherwise, I'm going
> to test this branch with all of you. I don't foresee any problems
> going ahead with this in trunk.
>
> Feedback is appreciated!

Should it solve my problems with incoming calls from my telco. I have
registered many lines on single SBC then incoming call have the same IP
and port. Difference only in To: user name. Incoming INVITE have not
auth, but when we send final BYE we have problem with auth name, because
it is wrong selected on initial INVITE. Can also peer search able by To
field?

--
Best regards,
Igor A. Goncharovsky